The goal of this training is to help give you an overview of the home buying process so that you feel confident when you get ready to make your next move.
You have everything you need to get started immediately.
We have 12 modules to start with, more will be added as per students’ demand.
- 10 Steps To Choosing The Right Home
- Renting VS Buying
- Why Should You Work With An Agent?
- Prequalification VS PreApproval
- Understanding Credit Scores
- The Basics About Mortgages: FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional
- What Do Escrow, Title, And Closing Attorneys Do?
- What Happens When The Offer Is Accepted?
- Short Sales / Bank Owned Homes / Standard Sales
- Condos and Homeowner’s Associations
- Buying After Bankruptcy
- What To Do and Not Do When Buying A Home
- How to secure financing from banks. Or find money partners who’ll finance the development costs for you. Plus, how to structure your deals to minimise tax, reduce risk and increase your final profit.