CJ Investiment focuses on investing in and holding distressed properties at 10 to 40 percent below market value.
CJ Investment, LLC is a sister company with LiFeOnTheNet7.com created for the specific purpose of identifying and developing, purchasing a diverse portfolio of real estate assets. The Company has been formed to acquire various real estate assets throughout Australia. Although the Manager intends to initially search for properties located in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth, the Company will not limit itself geographically. The Company intends to focus its investment efforts on those properties that are income producing; in other words, those properties that will produce positive cash flow immediately upon, or soon after, acquisition.
The Company intends to purchase properties that will appreciate in value over the expected hold period of seven (7) to ten (10) years. Through the use of quality third-party management, it is expected that the investments will appreciate due to superior locations and increased net operating income, over time.
Helping Australians rebuild their financial life and start afresh
Protect their credit rating and wipe off accumulated debts faster.
Link them to specialized financial and real estate institutions locally and internationally
We have dedicated staff that understand your needs and aspirations. We even come to your home to have an open and honest chat.
We have a dedicated and digital educational portal to educate home buyers on the pro and cons on buying and selling their property.
To empower home owners and investors with real estate knowledge on new trends in creating and maintaining residual wealth in this changing economy.
- We purchase distressed properties that I can flip with a joint venture partner.
- Our strategy is to find the worst house in a nice neighbourhood – it’s like buying a house off the clearance rack.
- “We ensure that I can get at least a 30% discount, because that means there is equity automatically built into the transaction.
- For instance, if we find a house that is worth $100K, we might buy it for $50K and put $20K into it – for a total investment of $70K (a 30% discount).
- Our goal is to avoid doing business through a bank – this way, we can avoid the paperwork and processes that can cause costly delays. And I can help other people generate great returns rather than helping banks make more profits! That’s why we love private investors